Corporate Finance and Commercial Support
Role: Corporate Finance and Commercial Support
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Finance and Commercial Support
We currently looking to hire an experienced professional for our Corporate Finance and Commercial Support team, based in our Dublin office.
Description of role and responsibilities:
- A key member of the Commercial and Corporate Finance Support team.
- Responsible for analysing, structuring and pricing transactions originated by the commercial team.
- To proactively recommend solutions to enhance the economic returns of transactions.
- To work with corporate finance team in connection with debt raising activities, including reviewing term sheets and analysing the implications of debt terms on underlying commercial transaction.
- To assist in producing internal credit papers and presentations for each transaction and work with other members of the team through each step of the deal approval process through to the closure of a transaction.
- Liaise with all relevant parties both internal and external to ensure all ongoing reporting requirements are met and resolve all deal related issues on a timely basis.
- Assist with the delivery and closing of aircraft acquisitions and disposals.
- Assist with portfolio management reporting and budgeting process.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Prerequisite Core Skills and Knowledge Required
- Strong understanding of the aviation industry and fundamentals around aircraft leasing and financing.
- Strong excel capabilities and analytical ability to communicate results.
- Relationship management and communication skills – Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with key external (airlines/lessors as appropriate) and internal Goshawk interfaces. Ability to communicate the Goshawk business to clients.
- Strong organisational ability combined with a proactive approach.
- Ability to manage time and priorities when under pressure.
- To operate at all times as a team player.