Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer
Description of Role and Responsibilities:
• Opportunity to join a dynamic leasing company in growth mode as a key member of the Management team.
• As a member of the Management team, the Head of Airline Marketing will work with other Team Leads on cross functional and operational initiatives and change programmes
• Manage and further develop a highly motivated global airline marketing team with members in EMEA (Dublin x3), Asia Pacific (Hong Kong x2), China (Shanghai x1) and Americas (Miami x1).
• Overall responsibility for airline-based origination (sale and leasebacks etc).
• Responsible for managing the “coverage” of airlines globally for the purposes of (a) sourcing and executing aircraft acquisition opportunities, (b) sourcing and executing aircraft remarketing opportunities for the owned and managed fleet, including lease extensions, (c) placing Goshawk’s orderbook, (d) expanding Goshawk’s airline relationships while maintaining existing ones.
• Understand Goshawk’s deal and risk parameters and analyse opportunities accordingly.
• Work with corporate finance team to build third party asset management side of the business through the sourcing of airline-based origination opportunities.
• Work with CEO, CCO and other senior executives in formulating and implementing the commercial strategy of the business.
• Work to promote the Goshawk brand and commercial strategic efforts globally.
• Work with team to ensure all aspects of a transaction including structure, credit, technical, tax & accounting, financing, legal etc. are acceptable
• Liaise with all relevant parties both internal and external to ensure ongoing reporting requirements are met and resolve all deal related issues on a timely basis.
• Airlines, manufacturer, shareholders
Prerequisite Core Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Strong understanding of the aviation industry and fundamentals around aircraft leasing and financing.
• Proven ability to originate aviation leasing/financing opportunities.
• Ability to manage and motivate a team.
• Relationship Management and communication skills: Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with key external (airlines etc.) and internal Goshawk interfaces (management team/shareholders). Ability to communicate the Goshawk business to clients and shareholders.
• Strong organisational ability combined with a proactive approach.
• To operate at all times as a team player.
• Regulatory: Understand the relevant regulations surrounding clients. Understanding and knowledge of required regulations.